The Compact Feller Buncher takes timber harvesting efficiency to the next level, allowing for first thinning through final harvesting at a fraction of the cost of traditional felling heads. Thanks to an integrated hydraulic circuit the CFB can attach to any brand of large frame track loader blending the strength and proven productivity of ordinary drive-to-tree felling heads, with a compact weight saving design. This results in a felling head that reduces fuel consumption while at the same time improving maneuverability.
- Dimension: 75"H 50"W 45"D
- Weight: 1800lbs
- Required Flow (GPM) 24+
- Max Single Tree Cut Capacity: 16" Diameter
- Max Accumulated Capacity x7 5" Diameter
- Throat Opening: 27"
- Disc Diameter 40"
- Number of Carbide Teeth: 20
- Disc Weight: 200lbs.
COMPACT FELLER BUNCHER
- Industry Leading Skid Steer Compatibility
- Plug and Play Electrical Controls
- Replaceable Carbide Tipped Cutting Disc
- Full Butt Plate
- Accumulator Function
- RPM Gauge for Performance Monitoring
- All Hoses Coupler and Electrical Included